2023 Ford F-150 and Ford Bronco Heritage Edition Highlights
To celebrate 75 years of the F-series and the original 1966 Bronco, Ford designed the 2023 Ford F-150 and Bronco Heritage editions. These cars will bring you the very familiar look of the Ford from the 60s,70s, 80s but with current technology and safety features.
For more details, see the highlights below of each model.
Key Features of the 2023 Ford F-150 Heritage Edition
Do you remember the classic look of the Ford F-150 in the 1970s and 80s? Well, Ford is bringing that look back with the timeless midsection color on the exterior paired with the gray or black upper and lower.
Here are the various available for the body of the 2023 F-150 Heritage XLT series:
- Atlas Blue
- Antimatter Blue
- Area 51 Blue
- Race Red
- Avalanche Gray
Key Features of the 2023 Ford Bronco Heritage Edition
You can enjoy the unique and retro look of a 1966 Ford Bronco with all the bells and whistles of current technology and safety features. Below are the exterior designs that you can expect to see from the 2023 Ford Bronco Heritage Edition:
Color & Design for 2023 Ford Bronco Heritage:
- Exterior Color design: two-tone paint job with Oxford White accents, including modular hardtop roof and body side stripe
- Grille: Race Red “FORD” lettering over the top
- Colors available: five options, including Peak Blue (2024) and Yellowstone Metallic (late 2023)
- Wheels: 17-inch aluminum heritage wheels painted in Oxford
- plaid cloth seats & Oxford White instrument panel
- badging on center console
- front and rear floor liners